The IU School of Optometry's Office of Student Administration offers a free online placement service on the Web to both students and graduates of the Doctor of Optometry and Optician/Technician Programs.
Position seekers complete a brief profile via an online form. The profiles are uploaded to the Web where employers may view them.
Employment opportunities are posted on the Web as well. Optometrists, ophthalmologists, and other health care providers looking for skilled optometric professionals may complete an online form to post position vacancies. Job listings represent a wide geographic area, due to the great demand for optometry graduates.
- Online forms
- OD Profile Form: to be completed by optometry students and ODs seeking employment
- Optician/Technician Profile Form: to be completed by optician/technician students and graduates seeking employment
- OD Position Form: to be completed by employers wishing to list OD positions and practices for sale
- Optician/Technician Position Form: to be completed by employers wishing to list optician/technician positions
- View submitted profiles and/or positions
For a list of career/placement Websites, visit our Resources for Career Opportunities in Optometry page.